- Stated & Revealed Preference Survey Design and Data Processing
- Socio-economic Data Collection
- Transit on-board/platform surveys
- Traffic Data Gathering
- Safety Data Analysis
- Title: Atlantic City Line Rail Operations Study.
- Budget: $250,000.
- Funding Source: New Jersey Transit.
- Duration: January – September 2010.
- This project is charged to provide a complete “library” of infrastructure/operating scenarios, coupled with associated capital costs and identification of environmental issues, to support the establishment of a strategic investment strategy which can be endorsed by NJ TRANSIT, the DRPA and other stakeholders. Ultimately, a cost-benefit graph will be produced, with “benefit” reflecting a blend of capacity, travel time and reliability improvements, and “cost” reflecting life cycle costs (both capital and operating).