- Land Use and Transportation
- Site Selection
- Traffic Impact Studies
- Title: Traffic Impact Estimate for Target Stores, Cincinnati and Trotwood, Ohio.
- Budget: $25,000.
- Funding Source: Dayton Hudson Corporation.
- estimated primary and pass-by trips for the proposed Target store using the most recent ITE method and provided transportation improvement alternatives for the project.
- Title: Traffic Impact Study for Dave & Busters, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Budget: $12,000.
- Funding Source: Dave & Busters, Inc.
- projected future traffic using site-specific parking data and distributed generated traffic among surrounding roadway systems. Dr. Liu performed capacity analysis using Highway Capacity Software, provided queue length analysis using SOAP program, and conducted a traffic impact study according to local requirements.