- Guidelines for Performance Measures
- Intermodal Transportation Plan
- Airport Access Studies
- Cost Estimate
- Benefit/Cost Analysis
- Assessment of Liquidated and Stipulated Damages
- Title: Airport Cooperative Research Program (ACRP) A03-07: Guidebook for Measuring Performance Automated People Mover (APM) Systems at Airports.
- Budget: $300,000.
- Funding Source: National Academy of Science (NAS) / Transportation Research Board (TRB).
- Duration: June 2007 – May 2009.
- Sub to Lea Elliott.
- The objective of the research is to develop a user-friendly guidebook for measuring performance of automated people mover (APM) systems at airports. The guidebook should identify a set of performance measures and associated data requirements for APM operators at airports to assess and improve performance, compare APM systems, and plan and design future APM systems. The performance measures should address the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of APM systems at airports, particularly focusing on impacts on APM passengers and on airport performance.