- Conventional Four-step Models
- Activity Based Models
- Tour Based Models
- EMME II
- QRS II
- Title: Development of an Air Passenger Ground Access Model.
- Funding Source: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- Duration: October 2011 – February 2012
- Teaming with Louis Berger Group, Inc and HDR Company, Watchung Transportation (WT) has been awarded the project titled “Development of an air passenger ground access model” from Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ). The project team is charged to develop a practical and adaptable tool, based on rigorous statistical methods, to analyze how air passenger travelers and airport employees make choices. WT will support the airport passenger mode choice mode development by interacting with PA staff to develop and modify Level of Service skims based on the existing Best Practice Model by New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (NYMTC). WT will also perform alternative analysis based on the newly developed and validated airport mode choice model.